NotifierPro greatly improves the way your device displays notifications. With NotifierPro ( Notifier Pro ) you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
This app provides banner notifications for any app installed on your phone.
* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
The service :
* To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service "NotifierPro" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click the notification to launch it
* Swipe to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
Important information :
* Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
* If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
* As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
* NotifierPro will notify you even if you're in a fullscreen app
Plus version :
* You can set individual settings for each app
* You can set a custom ringtone for each app
* You have access to 5 exclusives themes
* You can disable notifications during a call
* You can set banners to appear only when the screen is off
* You can choose the text position
* You can hide the icon
* You can choose the size for the banner
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
* You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
Click Here To Download
Direct Download Link - Direct Download Link