- Free to download and open source
- Interactive programs using 2D, 3D or PDF output
- OpenGL integration for accelerated 3D
- For GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Projects run online or as double-clickable applications
- Over 100 libraries extend the software into sound, video, computer vision, and more...
- Well documented, with many books available
Processing for Android project is aim to make it foolishly easy to create Android apps using the Processing API. Once you have Processing on your machine (and the Android developer tools), you can simply write a line of code, hit Run (Ctrl-R or Cmd-R), and have your sketch show up in the emulator as a working Android app. Select Run on Device (Ctrl-Shift-R or Cmd-Shift-R) to have it run on an Android device that you have plugged into your machine. That's good stuff!
Read Tutorial to develop Android App with Processing version 2.0+.
- Download and install Processing software
- Setup Processing for Android development
- Hello World of Processing for Android